Friday, January 06, 2006

Weird eyes

Me: Ethan, let's add the Muppet Movie to our Netflix list. I used to like that movie when I was little.
Ethan: That movie scares me!
Me: What? It's Kermit the Frog! Are you scared of Kermit the Frog?
Ethan: Yes.
Me: Why?
Ethan (in a whisper): Because he has weird eyes.

5 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

Kermit does have weird eyes, he's right! I always thought so too, but I fell in love with him when I heard him sing Rainbow Connection. :)

7:42 PM  
Blogger stephanie said...

it's kind of funny that kermit is scary to a kid who is obsessed with godzilla and other monsters. but kermit does have weird eyes. ethan is right.

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elliott I can just imagine you laughing when Ethan said that. It was so fun to see you all over Christmas! Come back.....

3:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell Ethan that Grammy still has the Kermit that his daddy played with as a little boy.

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay. This is funny.

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker