Hisser, R.I.P.
They say cockroaches would survive a nuclear holocaust.
Andrew's pet Madagascar Hissing Cockroach (a.k.a. "Hisser") didn't even survive five months in our house--yet another victim of our family's inability to keep pets alive for more than a few months. Here's a photo of the sad scene we discovered in the boys' room yesterday:
Andrew's pet Madagascar Hissing Cockroach (a.k.a. "Hisser") didn't even survive five months in our house--yet another victim of our family's inability to keep pets alive for more than a few months. Here's a photo of the sad scene we discovered in the boys' room yesterday:
Ginger: Andrew, Hisser's dead. Are you sad?
Andrew: Yeah, I'm sad. But now I'm ready to get a Goliath Beetle!



3 Comments:
I thought cockroaches couldn't die! Oh well, on to the goliath.
I'll email the guy in Cameroon this week and get the skinny on the goliaths! Here's a link to a husbandry page--
http://www.naturalworlds.org/goliathus/index.htm
that's right!
Post a Comment
<< Home